Here at social sculpting we offer personalized One on One training over Skype or iChat. We also take our Social Media Boot Camp on the road! If you’d like us to come to your city and host a 1-day Social Media Boot Camp please contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-505-1930
The agenda is customized based on the needs of your audience. The audience we typically target are business owners, managers and marketing professionals looking to learn more about new media tools and strategies. The boot camp is designed as an introductory to the power of social media – and students will walk away with a “tool-kit” for listening and interacting online with your customers, donors, constituency, etc.
Below outlines a proposed agenda that has worked well for us.
A Sample Social Media Boot Camp Agenda (CLASS):
- Overview of Social Media (SM) – 1 hour
- Your SM Foundation, Including Case Study – 1 hour
- Developing Goals that Drive your SM Strategies/Tools – 1 hour
- LUNCH (included with registration) – 30 minutes
- Finding & Engaging Influencers/Listening Tools – 45 minutes
- Twitter for Small Business, Including Case Study – 1.5 hours
- Facebook for Small Business – 1 hour
- Risks & Responsibilities, Includes Policy Development – 45 minutes
- LinkedIn for Small Business – 1 hour
- Q&A – 15 minutes
A Sample Social Media Boot Camp Agenda (One on One):
- Done over Skype or Ichat
- Overview of Social Media (SM) – 20 min
- Developing Goals that Drive your SM Strategies/Tools – 20 min
- Finding & Engaging Influencers/Listening Tools – 20 min
- Facebook Strategy for Your Business – 20 min
- Twitter Strategy for Your Business – 20 min
- YouTube Strategy for Your Business – 20 min
- Q&A – 30 minutes
Boot Camp Logistics:
Length: The Boot Camp runs around 8 hours over 1 Day. Typically from 8:00am – 4:30pm
Registration: We handle all registration on this Web site using Google Checkout (secured); however, other payment options can be arranged (i.e invoicing, checks, bulk payments, etc.)
Classroom Set-up: All students and instructors must have easy access to wireless Internet service (at no additional fee). The best classroom settings are those with individual power access for plugging in laptops (otherwise we end up with wires all over the place and it creates a hazard in the classroom – believe us, this is not fun). It works best if the classroom is not a computer lab with PCs already set-up, as each student is required to bring their own laptop. An LCD projector must be provided by the host site, and a place for viewing slides where all students can easily see the screen. Instructors present from their own Macintosh laptops, and bring adapters to fit the provided projector.
Number of Attendees: We suggest a minimum of 15 students per boot camp and we prefer not to exceed 50.
BOOT CAMP FEE – CLASS: $1399 (plus $11.50 processing fee) – This fee includes 1 hour of consulting with one of the instructors within 6 weeks after the boot camp
Enrollment: Because the boot camp will take place in your city, its best to just book it for your business and its employees.
BOOT CAMP FEE – ONE on ONE: $499 (plus $8.97 processing fee) – This fee is for the one time period detailed above, but does not include the additional consulting time.
We look forward to hearing from you and would be honored to produce a 1-day Social Media Boot Camp in your city or teach you personally how to gain results!